Sunday 24 February 2013

Freek Out

"People are unconscious and you have to use your art as a shock machine to wake them up."
-Ninja, Die Antwoord

I've waited so long to do a Die Antwoord-inspired shoot and I finally got round to it this weekend with the help of Mas Widi and Babon. Die Antwoord is one of my fav musical groups at the moment and vocalist Yolandi Visser is such an awesomely edgy fashion idol! It was a perfectly orchestrated collaboration; Mas Widi is awesome at photography and lighting, I handled the concepting, styling and make-up, and Babon is responsible for the wonderful impressionist art covering the wall and my tshirt. I really love trying new things and experimenting with creative styles (and it's both fun and challenging to produce something more artistic and less 'pretty' lol) so I hope to do more like this soon =)
Photography by Widihasmoro Hapsoro


No comments:

Post a Comment